Tuesday, December 16, 2014

One of the Football God quits "THIERRY HENRY"

French football star Thierry Henry has announced
his retirement from professional football after 20
years of playing for top clubs like Barcelona,
Arsenal & France. He announced this on his
Facebook page and said he will be returning to
London to join Sky Sports as a football expert and
ambassador.
“After 20 years in the game I have decided to
retire from professional football. It has been an
incredible journey and I would like to thank all
the fans, team mates and individuals involved
with AS Monaco, Juventus, Arsenal FC, FC
Barcelona, the New York Red Bulls and of course
the French national team that have made my
time in the game so special. It is now time for a
different career path and I am pleased to say
that I will be returning to London and joining
Sky Sports. I will hopefully share some of the
insights, observations and experiences I have
learnt over the years with you guys. I have had
some amazing memories (mostly good!) and a
wonderful experience. I hope you have enjoyed
watching as much as I have enjoyed taking part.”
Henry remains France’s all-time top scorer with 51
goals from 123 appearances. During his time at
Arsenal, he became one of the most feared strikers
in the world, leading the team to two Premier
League titles and three FA Cups. The multi-award
winning Henry joined Barcelona and over four
seasons there, he won two La Liga titles, a Copa Del
Rey, the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Super Cup
and FIFA World Club Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment